mu4e 1.6.1 and rsvp on calendar events fails to send response

Per Einar Myklebust

May 11, 2022, 3:12:02 PM5/11/22
to mu-discuss
I have been using mu4e for a couple of years. Recently upgraded to ubuntu 2022.04 and mu4e 1.6.1
Noticed that rsvp on calendar events is implementet. But can't get it to work.
When I try I get an message: This is a pseudo-article
Have read some suggestions on how to fix this issue, but with no success.

Anyone have an idea what could be the problem?

Eduardo Mercovich

May 17, 2022, 3:08:39 PM5/17/22
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com, Per Einar Myklebust
Hello Per

> I have been using mu4e for a couple of years. Recently upgraded to ubuntu
> 2022.04 and mu4e 1.6.1 [...] rsvp on calendar events is implementet.
> But can't get it to work. [...]

Sadly, I have nothing to help.
Still in this non-functional situation?

--
Eduardo Mercovich

Donde se cruzan tus talentos
con las necesidades del mundo,
ahí está tu vocación.
(Anónimo)

Per Einar Myklebust

May 18, 2022, 3:34:54 AM5/18/22
to mu-discuss
Hi,
Still not solved, but not a big deal either. I am already used to a workflow where this is not working, so I will not invest a lot of time in solving it myself.
Just posted to check is someone else have had the same problem and have a solution for it.

-per e

Eduardo Mercovich

May 19, 2022, 9:06:23 AM5/19/22
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com, Per Einar Myklebust
Hi Per.

[...]

>> Still in this non-functional situation?

> Still not solved, but not a big deal either. I am already used to a
> workflow where this is not working, so I will not invest a lot of
> time in solving it myself. Just posted to check is someone else have
> had the same problem and have a solution for it.

I didn't even started to work on it.
Is someone in Per's situation? :)

Per Einar Myklebust

Jun 10, 2022, 5:46:33 AM6/10/22
to mu-discuss
Hi,
Just want to mention that I my problem was solved by adding this in my emacs init:

(require 'mu4e-icalendar)
(mu4e-icalendar-setup)