Contexts and sent folders

Charles-H. Schulz

Jul 2, 2024, 3:57:26 PM (9 hours ago) Jul 2
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Following the documentation on contexts, I understand it is possible to set various sent folders matching different contexts, for instance folders belonging to a specific email account from which one would be sending an email. The documentation seems a bit short, but it suggests one does not need to use contexts for this, just to make sure a proper defvar is used. I have been using one for ages, but it no longer works. I'm a bit at loss understanding what would be the actual variable. Would anybody share their part of their config?

Thank you,

Charles.