ical capture file confusion

jouke hijlkema

Apr 8, 2024, 10:39:22 AMApr 8
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

before upgrading to 1.12 I used gnus-icalendar-org-capture-file and gnus-icalendar-org-capture-headline to keep track (and sync my caldav server) when responding to invites. This no longer works (the capture-file is not updated) so either I missed something or I found a bug.

Jouke

Christophe Troestler

Apr 8, 2024, 10:50:28 AMApr 8
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You have to use `gnus-icalendar-setup` instead of `mu4e-icalendar-setup` — or upgrade to the current dev version which reinstate `mu4e-icalendar-setup` as an alias of the former.

Best,
C.

Jerry Lee Daniel

May 7, 2024, 5:21:46 AMMay 7
to mu-discuss
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+1 (918) 707‑0858