Lost abilty to choose from which email address messages can be sent

Charles-H. Schulz

May 10, 2024, 4:56:00 AMMay 10
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My settings, perhaps extraordinarily, do not rely on contexts to automatically reply from the email address the message was received. Besides, I have noticed that pressing 'C' no longer presents me with the option to choose which email address to use to send a brand new message. C only opens a new message with the set default email. The changelog mentions the drop of contexts to decide which email to send messages from but it's abit confusing in general. Is the answer somewhere inside Gnus message mode? Or is there some other options I'm not aware of?

Thank you,
Charles.

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

May 10, 2024, 3:26:47 PMMay 10
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Contexts are the way to get asked when composing a message, and changing
From: etc., if you're not using that, I don't know what gave you those
options before.

Note, context are not "dropped", only mu4e-compose-context-switch was...
and has made a come-back since.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--