Draft buffer buried after sending emails

Kourosh Kalayeh

Mar 31, 2024, 5:01:16 PMMar 31
to mu-discuss
Hi,

I am running mu4e 1.12.2 on Emacs 29.3 on macOS. Whenever I sent an email there remains a buffer in fundamental model buried in my buffer. The buffer name looks like below but, of course, it changes message by message.
"1711800142.05747f76e4feab7b.mac-y6f3c3vgh0:2,DS"
Its location is in the drafts folder of the associated account in my maildir.

I was thinking if I am missing some setting or something.

Thanks,
Kourosh

Alexis

Mar 31, 2024, 7:29:30 PMMar 31
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Kourosh Kalayeh <k.ka...@gmail.com> writes:

> I am running mu4e 1.12.2 on Emacs 29.3 on macOS. Whenever I
> sent an
> email there remains a buffer in fundamental model buried in my
> buffer.
> The buffer name looks like below but, of course, it changes
> message by
> message.
> "1711800142.05747f76e4feab7b.mac-y6f3c3vgh0:2,DS"

i've been experiencing this myself since moving to 1.12, except
i'm on Gentoo (but Emacs 29.3 as well):

https://groups.google.com/g/mu-discuss/c/imzuTk_KYm8

i've been using Edebug to spelunk through various bits of code,
primarily message.el, to try to work out what might be happening,
without success so far. :-( If anyone familiar with the
message-sending part of the mu4e codebase, or the message.el
codebase in general, has any pointers, they would be much
appreciated.

Alexis.

Jerry Lee Daniel

May 7, 2024, 5:41:04 AMMay 7
to mu-discuss

Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing available up to $150m.
Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Collateral.

Contact: danielj...@gmail.com
Whatsapp: ‪+1 (918) 707‑0858