Reply and Forward -- preserving original html

Daniel Goldin

Apr 10, 2024, 4:43:31 PMApr 10
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Is it possible for mu4e to send a reply or forward a message that preserves the look of the original html as it shows
up, say, in gmail? Using org-mime converts my message to html but leaves the originla in flat text -- unless I'm missing
somehting. I don't need to do this often, but it come up often enough.

I am using linux, emacs 29 with mu4e 1.10.6.

I'm also a non-programmer who uses emacs and org-roam for academic papers. Thanks for any hints.

Daniel

--
Daniel Goldin
Editor, Psychoanalytic Inquiry

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Apr 14, 2024, 9:36:33 AMApr 14
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

On Wednesday Apr 10 2024, Daniel Goldin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible for mu4e to send a reply or forward a message that preserves the look of the original html as it shows
> up, say, in gmail? Using org-mime converts my message to html but leaves the originla in flat text -- unless I'm missing
> somehting. I don't need to do this often, but it come up often enough.
>
> I am using linux, emacs 29 with mu4e 1.10.6.
>
> I'm also a non-programmer who uses emacs and org-roam for academic papers. Thanks for any hints.

Yes, it's the default behavior when *forwarding* with mu4e 1.12 (quite
different from 1.10.x).

A *reply* requires a bit more tweaking; basically it's the different
between `message-reply' and `message-forward' mu4e inherits.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

Jerry Lee Daniel

May 7, 2024, 5:12:37 AMMay 7
to mu-discuss
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+1 (918) 707‑0858