how to use signatures in mu v1.12.2?

Vlad Maraev

Mar 31, 2024, 7:30:20 AMMar 31
to mu-discuss
Hello!

Now when "mu4e-compose-signature" is obsolete, how can the signature be configured depending on whether I am composing a message or replying? The signature set with "message-signature" is applied everywhere. I know that gnus recommends configuring this with "gnus-posting-styles", but it doesn't seem to be supported by mu4e.

All the best,
Vlad

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Mar 31, 2024, 12:07:13 PMMar 31
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Don't think much has changed; but you can just set `message-signature'
to a function (or even just a form), and use `mu4e-compose-type' to
choose the desired signature text.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

Jerry Lee Daniel

May 7, 2024, 5:41:15 AMMay 7
to mu-discuss

Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing available up to $150m.
Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Collateral.

Contact: danielj...@gmail.com
Whatsapp: ‪+1 (918) 707‑0858