in:snoozed equivalent for Gmail

Arthur A. Gleckler

Mar 20, 2024, 11:17:02 AMMar 20
to mu-discuss
Is there an equivalent to Gmail's in:snoozed search?  In other words, if I've sync-ed to a Gmail account, including All Mail,  and have indexed it using mu, is there a way to find messages marked as snoozed by Gmail?

Thanks!

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Mar 20, 2024, 12:50:33 PMMar 20
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps, if there's something in the downloaded messages that identifies
them as 'snoozed'.

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

Arthur A. Gleckler

Mar 20, 2024, 3:03:44 PMMar 20
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Mar 20, 2024 at 9:50 AM Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <dj...@djcbsoftware.nl> wrote:

Perhaps, if there's something in the downloaded messages that identifies
them as 'snoozed'.

I've studied the raw messages, but haven't found anything promising.

If anyone notices anything, please let me know.  I would love to be able to create a bookmark for all the snoozed messages.

Thanks!

Jerry Lee Daniel

May 7, 2024, 5:54:27 AMMay 7
to mu-discuss

Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing available up to $150m.
Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Collateral.

Contact: danielj...@gmail.com
Whatsapp: ‪+1 (918) 707‑0858