attach captured message

Massimo D'Antoni

Mar 16, 2024, 6:39:40 AMMar 16
to mu-discuss

Hi,

I was wondering what has it been of mu4e-compose-attach-captured-message
It is still mentioned in the documentation, but there's no trace of it in the code. Is there another solution to attach a message?

Thanks

Massimo

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema

Mar 16, 2024, 7:01:49 AMMar 16
to mu-di...@googlegroups.com
mu4e-compose-attach-captured-message has been re-instated, and is part
of mu 1.12.2 (which I'll release some time this weekend).

Kind regards,
Dirk.

--
Dirk-Jan C. Binnema Helsinki, Finland
e:dj...@djcbsoftware.nl w:www.djcbsoftware.nl

Massimo D'Antoni

Mar 18, 2024, 1:30:39 PMMar 18
to Dirk-Jan C. Binnema, mu-di...@googlegroups.com

Thank you.

I think it should be added also to the "Attachments" menu.

Best

M.D:

Jerry Lee Daniel

May 7, 2024, 5:54:54 AMMay 7
to mu-discuss

Loans, Project and Digital Investment financing available up to $150m.
Have a Business Plan, Fundable Project and Collateral.

Contact: danielj...@gmail.com
Whatsapp: ‪+1 (918) 707‑0858