Trail Project announcement: Sorhaug Woods (Williams Barn), Sat. at 10:00am

Paul

Nov 11, 2021, 10:29:52 AM11/11/21
to Paul

Dear Friends of Trails and NDO,

The new Brooks Orchard Loop Trail needs some final work to finish it up.  Some stumps and rocks need to be removed from the treadway.  Some bushes need to be trimmed along the treadway.  A small bit of levelling the trail is needed in a few places.  And a few stepping stones are needed in a wet area.

Tools of the day will be: pry bar (provided), Pulaskis (provided), loppers, pruners, arms and legs.

Please meet promptly at 10:00am on Saturday morning behind Williams Barn and we’ll walk to the end of the Bruce Clements Trail to start work.  Weather looks nice after a wet Friday.  We’ll finish by noon.

Hope to see you at what might be the last trail project of the year as the holiday season and cold/snowy weather are on the doorstep.  We’ll keep going as we can, but there are no guarantees!

Happy Trails,

Paul

Home:  978-448-2813

Mobile:  978-302-9854