Project Report from Sorhaug Woods trail creation

Paul

Sep 18, 2021, 8:13:19 PM9/18/21
to Paul

Dear Friends of Trails,

Another great group of 10 volunteers showed up to open up a new trail segment in Sorhaug Woods.  We didn’t quite finish, but when done it will form a loop trail where there is only an out-and-back today.  We got a large amount of trees, limbs, and branches off the trail from end to end.  Many thanks go out to Tim and Geraldine Leach, Greg Mendes, Russ Murray, Greg Sheldon, Britt and Rita McKinley, Kathleen Falls, and Bob Asch.

Next Saturday is Grotonfest.  Come by the Trails Committee booth and say Hi!

Happy Trails,

Paul

Home:  978-448-2813

Mobile:  978-302-9854