Rescheduled from last week: Trail Project on Saturday morning @10 - Chestnut Hill Loop Trail

Paul

Apr 21, 2021, 2:38:48 PM4/21/21
to Paul

Dear Friends of Trails,

As noted last week, several sections of the Chestnut Hill Loop Trail in the Sorhaug Conservation Area behind Williams Barn need to have the cross-slope reduced and a few turns need to be revised to make them easier to navigate.  There are also a few obstacles (rocks and stumps) along the trail that should be removed.  I’ve got enough tools to keep about 10 people productively engaged in these efforts, so please pitch in if you’ve got a good back and a desire to do some dirt moving.  Please bring a pair of work gloves.  I have some smaller sizes I can provide.

Please join us at Williams Barn at 10 am sharp for a couple of hours of honest work.

Happy Trails,

Paul

Home:  978-448-2813

Mobile:  978-302-9854