Trail maintenance project on Chestnut Hill Loop Trail - Sat., 10:00am

Paul

May 20, 2021, 3:46:20 PM5/20/21
to Paul

Dear Friends of Trails,

Short notice here, but I hope some of you can help out.  I’d like to finish up the bench cutting (leveling the side slope) of the Chestnut Hill Loop Trail ahead of the Memorial Day weekend.  Please meet at Williams Barn at 10:00 am and we’ll hike the mile to the top of the hill and work our way down.  I’ll have all the necessary tools, but feel free to bring your own MacLeod and/or Pulaski if you happen to have one (Erik).  We’re so close to finishing up this trail!  Please help us finish it up if you can.

Also, one of the 11 members of the Groton Trails Committee has indicated he does not want to be re-appointed for the new fiscal year starting in July.  If you are interested in joining the Trails Committee, please submit a notice of interest via the Town Website.

Happy Trails,

Paul

Home:  978-448-2813

Mobile:  978-302-9854