Call for Volunteers: Creating new loop trail behind Williams Barn tomorrow (Sat.), 10am

Paul

Sep 17, 2021, 3:41:13 PM9/17/21
to Paul

Dear Friends of Trails,

Just a reminder of the project tomorrow morning.  We will be putting in a new section of trail to create a loop trail adjacent to Brooks Orchard.

A few “regulars” won’t be able to help so some of you who have been waiting for a chance to help now have it!  It’s light work for the most part and involves clearing limbs and branches from the trail route.  I’ll be chainsawing through a lot of trees downed by the May microburst and those logs will need to be pushed aside as well.  There is always a bit of leveling required here and there but it isn’t a big factor in this project.

Please plan to meet at Williams Barn at 10:00 am tomorrow, September 18th.  Hand saws and loppers will be useful, as will hands and arms.  Hope you can make it and enjoy one of the last days of summer in the moderately bug-free woods.

Happy Trails,

Paul

Home:  978-448-2813

Mobile:  978-302-9854