Team KellCat Fundraiser

Joe C

Feb 21, 2022, 11:01:59 PM2/21/22
to mtn...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

I'm reaching out to the group because not everyone is on Instagram or Facebook.

Team Kellcat with assistance from Seven Cycles has created a Fundraising Event to support Kelly in her 2022 racing career.

By showing support for Team KellCat, you will be entering for the chance to win a new, complete custom Seven Cycles bike, custom color Industry Nine wheels and the appropriate Vittoria tires to compliment the style of riding you desire!

Please check out the levels of support and the benefits each level provides to sweeten the deal.

https://www.sevencycles.com/kellycatale/fundraiser-2022.php

We are excited that our sponsors are involved and are offering some amazing products.

Thanks for reading and good luck to all!

-Joe (Hype man) Catale