Exciting Opportunity to Win a Custom Bike! (And Support a Local Pro)

Kelly Catale

Mar 27, 2022, 12:04:47 PM3/27/22
to mtn...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

My name is Kelly Catale and I have met and ridden with many of you on local mountain bike rides. If you don’t know me, I live in Pepperell and am a professional endurance mountain bike racer. I know this is a ride-focused email group, but I’d like to put in a shameless plug…

My title sponsor, Seven Cycles, is running a race campaign fundraiser for Team KellCat. Team KellCat includes me and my husband/hype-man/mechanic/all-around-good-guy, Joe. We have some big goals for 2022, including going to the Marathon MTB World Championships(!!), and I would be so grateful for your support! I’m using this fundraiser as an alternative method of sponsorship that allows me to support companies I love, and doesn’t depend on me “selling out” to companies I don’t believe in. I’ve learned that being a modern athlete requires me to draw a fine line between genuine ambassadorship and making ends meet.

The fundraiser is a raffle for a custom, titanium Seven Cycles bike with alloy Industry Nine wheels and Vittoria tires. You get to choose the model bike (full suspension, hardtail, gravel, CX, road), model of wheels, and type of tires. So, ultimately, this fundraiser is a chance to support a great cause (a local pro MTB’er!!) AND potentially win a dream bike!

The winner is going to be drawn this Thursday, March 31st at 8pm EST live on my Instagram (@kelly.catale). Less than a week to go!!

Here’s the webpage for the fundraiser:

A few of you from this group have already donated and I am SO grateful for your support. It means the world to us and is going to help make it possible for me to chase my dreams this year!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I’d love to hear from you!

Hope see you out on the trails soon,
Kelly (& Joe) Catale