Trees Down on Groton Trails

Scott Stathis

Aug 26, 2021, 12:29:56 PM8/26/21
to MTB List

Hello All,

We’ve been asked by Paul Funch of the Groton Trails Committee to provide reports of trees down on Groton trails that need to be removed by chain saw. Jim Molaskey and I took care of several downed trees in GTF this morning using a hand saw but there are many too big to be removed by hand. We will be sending a report to the Trails Committee on the GTF trees that need removal by chain saw, but if any of you come across large downed trees on other Groton trails please send a note with the location to tra...@grotonma.gov with a CC to Paul Funch at pgf...@verizon.net.

Thanks!

Scott

John Kinnee

Aug 31, 2021, 4:30:29 PM8/31/21
to NDO Mountain Biking
Big thanks to whoever cut up the huge one in GTF!

Paul Groton, MA

Aug 31, 2021, 8:51:48 PM8/31/21
to NDO
John,
That would be me.  😀  Took two days and five hours to get all of the lumber off the trails that came down after that rain storm a few weeks ago.  WTF?
Hope you're doing well.  Are you going to run Wapack on Sunday?  I'll discount your entry to $30 if you do.
Take care,
Paul

--
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups NDO Mountain Biking group. To post to this group, send email to mtn...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mtnbike+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit www.ndomountainbiking.com
---

Paul Groton, MA

Aug 31, 2021, 8:53:45 PM8/31/21
to NDO
Sorry for the reply to all!  I just hit reply and forgot to check.
Paul