Announcing the next hack night! And a Foulab adventure.

Julia Evans

Mar 5, 2013, 3:25:43 PM3/5/13
to mtl-girl-hackers
We have not one but TWO things we're doing this month!

Firstly, hack night is going to be at Notman House again, on Thursday, March 21 at 6pm. Hope to see lots of you there! We'll announce more details later about the workshop :)

We're also going on an adventure to the hackerspace Foulab. It's near Place Saint-Henri metro. They have an open house every Tuesday, so we're going to head there and some people have promised to show us around a bit. Come! Bring projects! Bring friends!

Also if you have a minute it would be fantastic if you could fill out our survey: http://bit.ly/hacknight-survey. Tell us what you want us to do!