FW: Taiwan NEAO - adjudicator subsidy policy

Tsai Jeff

Jun 28, 2011, 8:47:55 AM6/28/11
to maggi...@hotmail.com, 李 璇, MtJadeDebating

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:39:49 +0800
Subject: Taiwan NEAO - adjudicator subsidy policy
From: taiwan....@gmail.com
To: northeasta...@googlegroups.com; debat...@googlegroups.com; allasia...@yahoogroups.com; mtjaded...@googlegroups.com

Greetings from Taiwan:

I am pleased to announcement the adjudicator subsidy policy for the 8th NEAO 2011, which will start from November 18th to 22nd. The official website will be up soon, but for now, we would like to open for people for submit their application first.

**Submission period

   During June 27th to August 3rd, please send your debate CV to taiwan....@gmail.com, with its subject titled as 嚙踝蕭application for adjudicator subsidy.嚙踝蕭 Any submission made later than August 3rd will not be accepted.

   Subsidy applicants will also need to register for their slots during the registration periods.

**Quota on recipients

   We will have a total of 15 adjudicators to receive full registration waiver, of which 10 will also receive an additional travel subsidy of NTD 8000.

**Release Date

   The result will be published on August 7th. The organizing team will subsequently send a letter of confirmation to the chosen candidates to ascertain their attendance.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Jeff Tsai
Tournament Director
NEAO 2011