some materials stocked up in database

1 view

Tsai Jeff

Jun 9, 2011, 11:11:40 AM6/9/11
to MtJadeDebating, maggi...@hotmail.com, Chia Anny, may...@hotmail.com, 李 璇, musi...@hotmail.com, leea...@kimo.com, fausti...@gmail.com, shelly...@yahoo.com.tw, 4124...@qq.com, b962...@ntu.edu.tw, c2568...@yahoo.com.tw, p4...@yahoo.com.tw, pmh3...@yahoo.com.tw, same0...@yahoo.com.tw, susana...@yahoo.com.tw, tony...@yahoo.com.tw
hey guys,

to make good use of the experiences TWEDS has accumulated so far more effectively in terms of creating a wider debating community, and further disseminating it, here I would like to share with you a link to the TWEDS online database where we keep some useful materials as well as collections of motions from many different tournaments.

The Link:
http://cid-a9a591c467bcac6e.office.live.com/documents.aspx

Cheers,
Jeff

Tsai Jeff

Jul 3, 2011, 8:17:29 AM7/3/11
to MtJadeDebating
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen:

The tournaments dates as well as registration details for the 8th North East Asian Open (NEAO) have been finalized.

The tournament will run from November 18th to 21st.

The first phase registration will begin at precisely 15:00 on July 25th and end on August 7th.

Despite the tournament's total team cap of 120, the slots are usually taken at an exceptionally fast pace. Also, There is a regional quota of 20% for Taiwanese teams. So if interested, you really have to register quickly when the registration system opens on July 25th.

-For more relevant information, visit our official website:

-Follow us on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002568775430&sk=wall

If you would like to receive more information similar to this one, join the MtJadeDebating by simply sending a blank e-mail to: mtjadedebati...@googlegroups.com

Cheers,
Jeff

Tsai Jeff

Jul 3, 2011, 8:28:34 AM7/3/11
to MtJadeDebating
Greetings:

Here is the information for Asian BP tournament in Bangladesh. you may take a look to see if you are interested.

cheers,
Jeff
------
If you would like to receive more information similar to this one, join the MtJadeDebating by simply sending a blank e-mail to:mtjadedebati...@googlegroups.com
-------

Dear Asia,

               The time has finally arrived for the commencement of the first stage of the registration process for the 'NSU Asian BP 2011! The tournament which will unite the best of Asia and provide the platform to enhance your skills just before the Worlds, opens its doors to you on the 5th of July 2011 at 12pm local time (GMT +6).

Be part of one the most prestigious debate tournaments of Asia and enjoy the delightful event hosted in lavish decor with an essentially low registration fee! The tournament will take place from the 7th of December 2011 to the 11th of December 2011. We have an esteemed adjudication core and as we have promised we have set aside big fund to cater towards adjudication subsidy in order to amplify the quality of the tournament.

The Adjudication Core:

The CO-CAs of NSU Asian BP 2011:

Sharmila Parmanand & Mabroor Wassey

DCA:

Sam Block

TAB DIRECTOR:

Muhammad Abdul Latif

 The details for registration are provided below:

First Phase of Registration:

Online Registration will begin on the 5th of July 2011 at www.nsuasianbp2011.com

Time: The regisration will begin at 12pm local time (GMT +6), thus 6am GMT

Registration fee: Debater/Adjudicator ï؟½ US $140
                           Observer- US $240

Total Team Slots: 80

Team Cap per institution: 3

The N-1 rule will be strictly followed for adjudicators

Second Phase of Registration:

We will publish the full list of teams that have succeeded to secure a spot in the 80 alloted slots. We will also publish the list of teams on the waitlist. After the publication of the list, representatives from the institutions are kindly required to confirm their teams and adjudicators and proceed with the payment. The deadline for payment will be announced soon.

So hurry and secure your spot fast!!

Bangladesh Awaits You!!!

For any query please drop a mail to: nsuasia...@gmail.com
For further information visit: