Reminders from NEAO2011

NEAO Taiwan

Jul 24, 2011, 11:01:25 AM7/24/11
to northeasta...@googlegroups.com, debat...@googlegroups.com, allasia...@yahoogroups.com, mtjaded...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

We have recently received lots of inquiries and comments on the latest progress in preparation of NEAO 2011. Here we would like to thank all of you for your interest.

The following are two reminders from the organizing team:

Firstly, we would like to remind you that the first phase registration (for both teams and independent adjudicators) starts at 3pm (Taiwan time) on July 25th and ends on August 7th. To prevent the school system from crushing, we will also post a link directly to the registration system on Facebook.

Check out at: http://facebook.com/taiwan.neao

Secondly, a quick notice for the visa applicants from China. We understand that some of you are not attending as students, and therefore might have more difficulty than others. Normally, you need a document of proof filed from the school authority or company for application. If you are not a student or company employee, according to Wenzao’s Office of International Programs, it is better for you to at least get some sort of certificate as substitution to increase the chance that the National Immigration Agency approves your application. Hopefully the school will manage to get all of your applications passed. :)

For further questions, please contact us at taiwan....@gmail.com

cheers,
Virginia Lee
Convener