[NEAO 2011]Change of date for independent adjudicators

NEAO Taiwan

Jul 19, 2011, 11:01:16 AM7/19/11
to northeasta...@googlegroups.com, debat...@googlegroups.com, allasia...@yahoogroups.com, mtjaded...@googlegroups.com
Dear NEAO community,

Due to the long process time needed for the visa applications,
we are going to move ahead the registration period for independent adjudicators. Originally, independent adjudicators had to register in the 2nd Phase (starts at 31st August), but now they can start registering during both the 1st phase (starts at 25th July), and the 2nd phase (ends at 4th September).

Therefore, the registration period for "Independent Adjudicators" is now from 25th July to 4th September.

That is to say, if you think you will have much difficulty in terms of visa application because of your nationality or anything of that nature, it's better for you to register earlier during the first phase of registration rather than wait until later.

We apologize for the inconvenience that may occur to you because of the change.

All the Best,

Virginia
Convener