FW: Registration for 2012 Winter ADI is Now Open!!

Jeff Tsai

Dec 6, 2011, 10:05:35 AM12/6/11
to MtJadeDebating

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 00:06:59 +0900
Subject: Registration for 2012 Winter ADI is Now Open!!
From: closerto...@gmail.com
To: debat...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!

My name is Min Geun Seo a debater from Chung-Ang University and I am proud to announce that registration for the 12th Winter Asian Debate Institute is now OPEN!

The Asian Debate Institute (ADI) is an eight day debate workshop in which nutritious debate lectures are given by the best debate coaches, debaters of all Asia and we also have a tournament in which you can actually participate and sharpen your debating skills.

ADI is the best opportunity for those who are not really familiar with debate and wishes to gain good experience, meet new friends and have a GOOD TIME!!!

This ADI we are opening our workshop in the Asian Parliament (AP)!

Dates: 12th to 20th February 2012

Location: Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Republic of Korea (South Korea)

Standard Registration: 5th December to 10th January

-          Cost 300,000 won per participant (200,000 for international participants)

Late Registration: 13th January to 27th January

-          Cost 400,000 won per participant (400,000 for international participants)

You must finish the payment within the registration date. For example, if you are registering in the standard registration period you must pay until 10th January. If you do not pay until the due date, your registration will be canceled.

To register, fill the online form here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGpnVktTd21SYVc3cEdLdGJtZ1daNnc6MA#gid=0

Registration fee includes cost of tuition, the Mad ADI Banquet, a snazzy ADI t-shirt and tournament registration. Registration does not include accommodation, although we have a few suggestions of where you can stay. The ADI is non-profit, faculty and staff are not paid a salary.

When you are registering we will send a confirmation mail that you have been registered. Only then will we send you the information regarding bank accounts and the SWIFT code. After you have sent the participation fee, you should send us an e-mail(to yiji...@gmail.com) regarding your payment and bank account information.

We will confirm and then send you a final confirmation mail that your registration is complete, then you should buy your tickets and book your accommodations.

Please remember. Do not book your flight or accommodations until we send you the final confirmation letter!!

Only after you receive the final confirmation letter, you are a participant of this ADI.

I Min Geun Seo will be honored to serve as your tournament director. If you have any questions about ADI you may contact me through this e-mail: closerto...@gmail.com

Jisung Lee will be serving as the financial director and also the registration director. If you have any questions about money or registration fees, you may contact her at yiji...@gmail.com

Thank you and hope to see you soon!!!