[NEAO 2011]1st phase registration results

NEAO Taiwan

Aug 1, 2011, 1:25:05 AM8/1/11
to northeasta...@googlegroups.com, debat...@googlegroups.com, allasia...@yahoogroups.com, mtjaded...@googlegroups.com
Dear NEAO community,

Thank you all for waiting patiently for the registration result of 1st phase. Since this is the first time we manage such a competitive and historical championship, admittedly we sort of slipped on a few details. However, despite the cumbersome processing taken, we finally managed to correct them and now bring you the list of registered institutions as well as independent adjudicators. Please note that we will not accept any request to increasing the registered number of participants once your institution is publicized on the list unless it is a mistake on our part.
For the 1st phase registration results, please check out at: http://neao2011.wtuc.edu.tw/

Should you see any mistake or problem regarding the list, please contact us at: taiwan....@gmail.com
Cheers,

Virginia Lee