Plotting Pole Figures in MTEX

Aniket Chakrabarty

Oct 29, 2020, 4:49:33 AM10/29/20
to MTEX
Dear Sir,

I have some euler angle data (Bunge Euler Angles phi1 Phi phi2) in the form of a text file.
I am attaching the same.

The data is for 205 grains of Aluminium for some analysis. Each data point (phi1 Phi phi2) is for 1 grain.

I am using MTEX version 4.5.2 and my MATLAB version is R2014a. So, when i am trying to import the data through the interface, in a way like this :

certain error is appearing at the time, when 'FINISH' is clicked. It is as follows:

I want to simply plot the ODF and the 100, 011 and 111 Pole Figures for the data. Also, I want to plot the ODF. Could you please help me with plotting this data?
euler_in_degrees.txt

Ralf Hielscher

Oct 29, 2020, 4:55:52 AM10/29/20
to MTEX