Calculating boundary curvature

saoussen ouhiba

Oct 30, 2020, 5:54:56 AM10/30/20
to MTEX
Hello,

I am trying to colorize boundaries by curvature. However, I get the following error message:

No appropriate method, property, or field 'curvature' for class 'grainBoundary'.

Error in grainBoundary/subsref (line 53)
  [varargout{1:nargout}] = builtin('subsref',gB,s);

Here is the code that I am using:

[grains,ebsd_LLASS.grainId,ebsd_LLASS.mis2mean] = calcGrains(ebsd_LLASS('Aluminium'),'angle',10*degree);
grains = smooth(grains,4);
rex_grains = grains((grains.GOS<3*degree) & (grains.area>12));

gB=rex_grains.boundary('Al','Al') ;
figure
plot(gB,'linewidth',2,'micronbar','off');

% colorize boundaries by curvature
hold on
plot(gB,gB.curvature,'linewidth',2);
hold off

Could you help me please to solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Saoussen

Ralf Hielscher

Oct 30, 2020, 6:07:55 AM10/30/20
to MTEX
Dear Saoussen,

could you please use the new forum at

as this forum is going to be shut down.

Thank you,

Ralf.

saoussen ouhiba

Oct 30, 2020, 8:44:18 AM10/30/20
to mtex...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I will do it now.

Thank you,

Saoussen

--
If you want to reduce the number of emails you get through this forum login to https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/mtexmail, click "My membership" and select "Don't send me email updates". You can still get emails on selected topics by staring them.
---