MTEX 5.5

Ralf Hielscher

Nov 22, 2020, 12:41:30 AM11/22/20
to MTEX
Dear MTEX community,

we are very proud to announce MTEX 5.5. which includes major bug fixes in the volume computation function and many other small improvements. As new features it offers now a much more comfortable way to analyze low angle grain boundaries and
introduces orientational embeddings which allows to work with orientation data as with ordinary tensors without the need to care about symmetry.

Please check the changelog for more details.

We hope you enjoy MTEX,

The MTEX team.

PS: This is the last time we send an announcement at google groups. If yo want to stay informed simply subscribe the announcement thread in our new MTEX forum.

MOHAMED OU LAHCEN EDDAHBI .

Nov 22, 2020, 3:42:06 AM11/22/20
to mtex...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very very much  Ralf  and Rüdiger and all MTEX group.

--
If you want to reduce the number of emails you get through this forum login to https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/mtexmail, click "My membership" and select "Don't send me email updates". You can still get emails on selected topics by staring them.
---

--

Mohamed OuLahcen, Eddahbi

Researcher in Department of Physics

 Engineering School - University Carlos III of Madrid

Av. de La Universidad 11, Leganés-Madrid, 28911 Spain