Newly Accessible Stations

Cheney Wells

Jul 20, 2021, 11:37:00 AM7/20/21
to mtadeveloperresources
Dear Developer:

NYCT has recently made more stations accessible. We want to make sure that our customers get the most accurate and up-to-date information in their trip planning, so if you have not already done so, please add the following Subway stations to your list of accessible stations:

  • Avenue H (Q) /// Station ID MRN 48 (now accessible in NB direction in addition to it already being accessible SB)
  • 57 St - 7 Av (N,Q,R,W) /// Station ID MRN 9
  • Court Sq (E,M) /// Station ID MRN 274 (made accessible only in SB direction for now...)