नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

Jeremy Shaffer

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
30 नव॰ 2021, 6:44:58 pm30/11/21
ईमेल पाने वाला mtadeveloperresources
In the Bus Time SIRI MonitoredVehicleJourney Element (https://bustime.mta.info/wiki/Developers/SIRIMonitoredVehicleJourney), what does it mean when there is a value of "spooking" for ProgressStatus? This appears to be paired with a ProgressRate of "unknown."

Also, the documentation lists ProgressStatus as an optional indicator. Is it fair to say that a value for ProgressStatus (e.g. layover, prevTrip, spooking) will only be present to indicate that the associated data is not for an active trip the bus is currently on? I am asking because I want to find an easy way to approximate which records do not correspond with in-progress trips, and I see from previous threads that "noProgress" in ProgressRate could simply mean a bus is stuck in traffic during an active trip.
सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें
लेखक को उत्तर दें
आगे भेजें
0 नया मैसेज