Re: Error when making an account?

Message has been deleted

Sunny

Feb 12, 2024, 10:49:52 AMFeb 12
to mtadeveloperresources
Hi,

Can you please try entering your email address in all lowercase when logging in and see if that works?

Thanks,
Sunny

On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 2:30:27 PM UTC-5 Garrett wrote:
I tried to make an account to get an API key last night but seem to have run into a strange auth issue.

When I verify my email I get a strange message: "User cannot be confirmed. Current status is CONFIRMED"

When I try to log in it says the user does not exist, but when I try to make a new account it says an account with my email already exists? I can reset my password, but I get the same "account does not exist" error message when I try to log in afterward.

I also get a strange 404 error when I click the "After confirmation, please go to" link

Has anyone encountered this problem? I'd like to get an API key so I can start playing with MTA data.
Message has been deleted