MRN

Lee Chun Wu

May 2, 2023, 10:14:01 AM5/2/23
to mtadeveloperresources
I just saw a report about MTA station with MRN#. Can someone tell me what MRN stands for? Thanks.

Chun

Raschke, Kurt

May 2, 2023, 1:29:43 PM5/2/23
to mtadevelop...@googlegroups.com

MRN stands for “Master Reference Number”, and is a unique identifier for each station in the system.  You will find these in the “Station ID” column of our Stations.csv dataset (also linked from our static datasets page here).  Station complexes are also assigned MRNs, and these can be found in the “Complex ID” column of the same file.  Station complex names, in turn, are available in our StationComplexes.csv dataset.

Kurt Raschke

Senior Director, Subways Coordination and Solutions

MTA New York City Transit

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. Unauthorized disclosure of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy this message and all copies thereof, including all attachments.

Lee Chun Wu

May 2, 2023, 4:33:12 PM5/2/23
to mtadeveloperresources
Kurt, thank your very much for your assistance. This is better than the answer I got form "Bing". Chun Lee