CALL FOR PROPOSALS - NYC Open Data Week 2023! Deadline, Dec 21!!!

Noel Hidalgo

Dec 7, 2022, 10:13:19 AM12/7/22
to mtadevelop...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

New York City’s Open Data and BetaNYC teams are planning NYC Open Data Week 2023, a week-long festival that celebrates NYC Open Data and provides opportunities to interact with the people behind that data.

We recently released our call for proposals and invite you and your colleagues to share your ideas. If your idea is fully fleshed out or in the early stages it’s ok — we are here to support!

Open Data Week 2023 will take place March 11-18. We are searching for events that celebrate all things open data and NYC! Want to join? Submit a proposal at open-data.nyc.

Please help us spread the word about our call for proposals. Our promo kit contains sample tweets and URLs for you to share. Thank you!

If you have any questions, contact te...@open-data.nyc.

Happy holidays!

The NYC Open Data Week Team

--