Stair closure data

Shawn Tolidano

Jul 2, 2024, 2:01:03 PMJul 2
to mtadeveloperresources
Hi,

Right now at Forest Hills-71 Av, the stairs at the northeast corner are closed for renovation (along with the stairs at the southwest corner).

Where can I find this data in some feed? I don't see an alert, or an equipment outage (it's not equipment, really). I'm trying to understand how to know when an entrance is closed?

Where can we find the most updated list of entrances? Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong place. I'm looking here: /i9wp-a4ja.json on https://data.ny.gov/resource

Thanks,

Sunny

Jul 2, 2024, 4:02:19 PMJul 2
to mtadeveloperresources
Unfortunately, we don't have a proper feed of temporary closures available even internally.

Where you are looking is the most up to date entrance file that is available. There are efforts underway to update it for permanent changes that have occurred since 2015, but the dataset will not reflect temporary closures.