Signup page (api.mta.info/#/signup) not loading — need real-time API key

30 views
Skip to first unread message

Abdur Rashid

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 9:00:04 AM (3 days ago) Sep 29
to mtadeveloperresources

Hi,

I'm building a transit tracking app called "Zufaa Go" for NYC subway riders (personal/small project, non-commercial at this stage) and need a real-time GTFS-RT API key for subway data.

I've tried signing up at https://api.mta.info/#/signup, but the page only shows the footer menu (Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, etc.) and never loads the actual signup form. I've tested this across:

  • Multiple browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge)
  • Incognito/private mode
  • Both Wi-Fi and cellular data
  • Desktop and mobile devices

The result is the same every time, the form itself never appears.

Could someone help me either:

  1. Get this page working again, or
  2. Issue a real-time API key another way?

Happy to provide more details if useful. Thank you for your time.

G G

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 9:08:40 AM (3 days ago) Sep 29
to mtadeveloperresources
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages