Developer API request for MTA live Data feed

Edwin Arbito

May 9, 2024, 10:06:49 AMMay 9
to mtadeveloperresources
Hello,
i'd like to request a Developer API for the MTA live Data feed. You have a link on your website but the link is broken. Can you please assist?

-Edwin

Sunny

May 10, 2024, 3:05:37 PMMay 10
to mtadeveloperresources
The real time feeds no longer require API keys to access. They can be found here: https://api.mta.info/

Can you let us know where you saw the broken link?

Diego Hernandez Nater

May 18, 2024, 8:42:28 PMMay 18
to mtadeveloperresources
I think I'm having a similar issue, the link https://api.mta.info/ leads to a black screen. Looking on the wayback machine I can see what the api landing page is supposed to look like.mta landing page wayback machine.png

Sunny

May 18, 2024, 8:46:08 PMMay 18
to mtadeveloperresources
Thank you for bringing the black screen to our attention, we are looking into this.

Edwin Arbito

May 23, 2024, 5:48:19 AMMay 23
to mtadeveloperresources
this is one of the links where it's asking to register to recieve an api key.

https://new.mta.info/developers/open-data/FAQs

it's for registering " submit the online registration form"

Sunny

May 23, 2024, 5:48:37 AMMay 23
to mtadeveloperresources
Thank you. This is an outdated page and has been taken down.