SAS Stops Missing from Station Entrances Data

Stephen Bauman

Aug 16, 2023, 10:53:52 AM8/16/23
to mtadeveloperresources
The NYS Open Data site: https://data.ny.gov/Transportation/NYC-Transit-Subway-Entrance-And-Exit-Data/i9wp-a4ja

does not show the SAS station entrances for 68th, 72nd, 86th and 96th St stops.

it also shows the Q train operating to Astoria

Ben Deutsch // MTA Customer Experience

Aug 21, 2023, 9:58:04 AM8/21/23
to mtadeveloperresources
Hi Stephen. Entrance/exit information for stations that were new or modified after 2015 is not currently available on Open Data. Our team is looking into ways to make this data available in the future.

Steven Romalewski

Jan 3, 2024, 4:03:34 PMJan 3
to mtadeveloperresources
Does MTA have a timeline for when updated station entrance/exit data will be made available?  We've had to use the 2015 data now for many years and it's sorely out of date.  The draft GTFS pathways data files that were published in 2020 seem to have updated entrance/exit locations, but that data is just draft, and the information included for each entrance/exit is minimal (compared to the more detailed 2015 data).

Thanks.

Ben Deutsch // MTA Customer Experience

Jan 3, 2024, 4:45:13 PMJan 3
to mtadeveloperresources
Hi Steven. We don't have an exact release date, but this dataset is definitely on the radar for an upgrade, hopefully later this year.