MTA Bridges & Tunnels Api Integration

Esteban Hernandez

Jul 18, 2021, 5:35:32 PM7/18/21
to mtadeveloperresources
I am developing an application for my  transportation company and I need to integrate the cost and count of the bridges and tunnels that I weekly  pay. Do you know where can I get  the E-ZPass API datasets or endpoint link for bridges and tunnel of New York City. I need to find a datasets that lists trips by vehicle individually.

Here an example:
This one count the toll or ezpass daily traffic by volume but not by each vehicle...

This dataset provides "https://dev.socrata.com/foundry/data.ny.gov/cwhc-n4ek " data showing the number of vehicles (including cars, buses, trucks and motorcycles) that pass through each of the bridges and tunnels operated by the MTA each hour of the day and is not specific to a bride or tunnel and instead of having a unique app token, it has a standard token to all bridges and tunnels.

Code Snippets:

$.ajax({
url: "https://data.ny.gov/resource/cwhc-n4ek.json",
type: "GET",
data: {
"$limit" : 5000,
"$$app_token" : "g9kgcy3TF3fgPbZsSvcfBClNm"
}
}).done(function(data) {
alert("Retrieved " + data.length + " records from the dataset!");
console.log(data);
});