Use the NYC Peoples' Tech Assemblies conversation toolkit!

Noel Hidalgo

Nov 19, 2021, 12:34:54 PM11/19/21
to peopl...@beta.nyc, Gabby Langston

Dear BetaNYC friends,

Help us outline the future of NYC’s government tech and design policy! We’re rewriting the Peoples’ Roadmap and want to include your input NYC technology. Use our at-home toolkit to facilitate a conversation with your community and contribute thoughts about the future of technology in NYC. You can download it here and let us know your intention to host a conversation by filling out this form. If you have any questions, let us know! We are also holding weekly office hours on Mondays and Fridays at 12pm. RSVP to attend here.

Why are we doing this? In 2013, New Yorkers from across the city helped write the Peoples’ Roadmap for a Digital New York City < http://nycroadmap.us/ >. This document outlined 34 policy ideas, led to the creation of several innovation labs, transparency laws, and made the city’s open data law/program permanent. Now, New Yorkers have an opportunity to direct what happens in the next administration. Join the Peoples Tech Assemblies and host a conversation!

Helpful Links and Resources:

Keep in mind that if you want your community’s insights to be sent to the incoming administration, the engagement period ends in early Winter 2022.

Cheers,

Noel and the NYC Peoples’ Tech Assemblies Coalition

(Sent by Gabrielle Langston on behalf of Noel Hidalgo).

--
Sent from my Atari 2600c
Peoples Tech Assemblies Toolkit.pdf