Three things for MTA data nerds should note.

noel hidalgo | personal

Jan 31, 2023, 4:42:07 PM1/31/23
to mtadevelop...@googlegroups.com
BetaNYC has three things we'd love to share with the MTA developer community.

FIRST, early bird registration for School of Data 2023 is now open! This year, we'll be at CUNY School of Law on Saturday, 18 March. Join us for a jam packed day of trainings, workshops, demos, talks, presentations, and office hours!

For more information, visit < https://schoolofdata.nyc/get-your-2023-tickets/ >. Also, see the promotional image attached to this email.

SECOND, we're HIRING a Civic Service Designer graduate student. We are looking for UX/UI designers, urban planning/policy students, or others who are looking to develop their user research and design skills, and work with Community Boards, Borough President and City Council staff, students, and the general public.

Come work with us to understand and design applications, data visualizations, and workflows to meet the needs of civic stakeholders and identify opportunities for improving public services and increasing community engagement.

See the job description and apply here: < https://betanyc.forms.fm/civic-innovation-associate-civic-service-designer >

THIRD, Open Data Week is coming and 2023's Data Through Design artists were announced for the Hidden in Plain Sight exhibition! This year’s show will take place from March 11-19. Stay tuned to Open Data Week via < www.open-data.nyc > or grab tickets to see the gallery opening on Friday, March 10! < www.datathroughdesign.com >.

--
Sent from my Apple Newton
NYCsoData2023_EarlyBird.png

Lee Chun Wu

May 2, 2023, 10:11:07 AM5/2/23
to mtadeveloperresources
Hello! Can someone tell me what MRN (MTA station ID?) stands for? Thanks. Chun