One stop, multiple buses

John S

Jun 21, 2024, 9:28:42 AM (7 days ago) Jun 21
to mtadeveloperresources
Hi! New at this and at parsing JSON in general.

I wanted to confirm that there is no way within the SIRI realtime API to pull the data for all buses at a single stop and that I'm going to include multiple JSON pulls in my code.

I tried using LineRef multiple times, i.e.:

https://bustime.mta.info/api/siri/stop-monitoring.json?key=<key>ffef&OperatorRef=MTA&MonitoringRef=306421&LineRef=MTA%20NYCT_B69&LineRef=MTA%20NYCT_B63&LineRef=MTA%20NYCT_B67

... but it only returns the first one listed.

Thank you for any/all help!

Sunny

Jun 21, 2024, 3:56:53 PM (6 days ago) Jun 21
to mtadeveloperresources
You can omit LineRef and every bus serving that stop will be returned.

John S

Jun 21, 2024, 4:19:47 PM (6 days ago) Jun 21
to mtadevelop...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thank you so much!!