MNR GTFS-RT issues: Alerts (empty) & Trip updates (not matching)

vizca...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2023, 3:35:47 PM2/6/23
to mtadeveloperresources
Hello

The GTFS-RT feed seems to have issues:
- Alerts are coming up empty
- Trip updates match only to 50% of the static data

Thanks,
Alejandro

vizca...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2023, 11:15:01 AM4/4/23
to mtadeveloperresources
Hello,

Is there a better way to contact this agency? issues are never resolved. I have beentrying to get help with this GTFS feed for years....

clevercommute

Apr 5, 2023, 5:49:20 AM4/5/23
to mtadeveloperresources
I'm seconding the request for better engagement with the developer community

Quick Writeup

Apr 5, 2023, 10:55:00 AM4/5/23
to mtadeveloperresources
I third the request for better engagement with the developer community.  I just joined the community and posted a question last week and still don't see it in the conversation board.  So many questions and no one to ask.

vizca...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2023, 5:21:13 PM4/18/23
to mtadeveloperresources
Hopefully one day someone from MTA remembers we are out here waiting for replies...

clevercommute

Apr 19, 2023, 6:59:40 AM4/19/23
to mtadeveloperresources
It is indeed puzzling and frustrating.