Using the real time GTFS with Swift

William Wang

Aug 23, 2022, 9:39:44 AMAug 23
to mtadeveloperresources
I'm new to this so I apologize in advance. I'm wondering if anyone has been able to convert GTFS to JSON within Swift in an Xcode project itself or if there is a nice package? I saw a transit package here https://github.com/richwolf/transit but it doesn't provide the real time status aspect. Do I need to parse it into JSON or can I possibly deal with it directly in its native form, I'm thinking of connecting it to a backend in Java but I'm wondering if anyone has some examples of that and connecting it to a Swift project.