"53095-07-05 08:00:00.000" date in service alert MTA NYCT_272599

danra...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2021, 7:57:37 PM2/18/21
to mtadeveloperresources
Hello,

The service alert with ID of MTA NYCT_272599 has a creation date & updated date very far in the future. Could be this be fixed? And perhaps, safeguards set in place so that this doesn't happen again?

(it broke my database parsing and caused a crash, haha)

Thanks so much!

Daniel
Underway NYC

Raschke, Kurt

Feb 19, 2021, 9:35:44 AM2/19/21
to mtadevelop...@googlegroups.com

These timestamps appear to be in milliseconds (rather than seconds).  We’re looking at it internally.

Kurt Raschke
NYCT | Subways | Technology, Preparedness, and Communications

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, may contain privileged and confidential information and is intended for the use of the individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. Unauthorized disclosure of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy this message and all copies thereof, including all attachments.

danra...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2021, 6:42:24 PM3/2/21
to mtadeveloperresources
Thanks, Kurt!