Question for Sina

Mark Torgerson

Mar 12, 2007, 5:51:06 PM3/12/07
to MS scripting
Hi Sina,

I hope you will be able to receive this  test message. If you do could you please let me know.
     I remember I had a situation where I could not receive messages from a list even though I could send to the list. So, may be this is the same only in reverse. I look forward to seeing you on the list soon!
                    God bless,
                    Mark

Sina Bahram

Mar 12, 2007, 9:43:18 PM3/12/07
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
Here's another attempt at replying to this message.

To answer your previous question:

The reason I joined the group is because I plan on releasing scripts with
any products my company releases for the mobile platform. We believe in
making products accessible for everyone.
Take care,
Sina

________________________________

Mark Torgerson

Mar 12, 2007, 10:48:40 PM3/12/07
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sina,

First I am very glad to see you on the list! Welcome aboard.
I think it is fantastic that your company is interested in making
products available in an accessible format for the blind. I want to thank
you and your company for being so thoughtful. If there is any thing I can do
to help please let me know.
I am in college right now but I will do my best to be of assistance.
God bless,
Mark

Sina Bahram

Mar 12, 2007, 11:14:43 PM3/12/07
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

I'll definitely keep that in mind.

I'm working with our website designer to finish off the site, and then I'll
provide the URL on here.

We're working on both accessible applications to assist individuals with
visual impairment, as well as accessible and enjoyable games.

My question about determining the color of text on a button has to do with a
Yahtzee game we're hoping to release soon; however, I think I am redesigning
the game to change the style of the button as well, which MSP seems to offer
a function for in the LUA scripting manual.

Take care,
Sina