thank you for the existence of this group

BlindTech

Jan 26, 2008, 5:23:35 AM1/26/08
to MSscripting
hello: I am a jaws scripter by trade and I am joyful to find this
group. after reading the ms scripting reference for a while and
feeling as if the information provided wasn't enough I felt I had no
where to turn to seak real information.

but now I heard of this groiup from the main msp list. thank you for
the information and the first thing I am going to do is read the
archives.

thank you for this resource and I look forward to learning from you
all.

Gabe Vega
The BlindTechs Network
www.theblindtechsnetwork.com

Mark Torgerson

Jan 26, 2008, 11:38:05 AM1/26/08
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gabe,
Welcome aboard! So far most of us appear to be at the novice level of
scripting for MSP. My hope is that we can all learn and grow from each
other. Please feel free to ask any questions you like.

God bless,
Mark (list owner)

Gabe Vega

Jan 26, 2008, 11:54:13 AM1/26/08
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
has anyone figured out the samples and how to build off them?

Gabe Vega
The Tech of all Techs A+, Net+, ATACP
thebli...@gmail.com
623-565-9357