New PPC tools uploaded.

igor_kaplan

Mar 11, 2007, 10:51:11 AM3/11/07
to MSscripting
Hi list members. Sorry if this message is duplicate. I have sent the
message yesterday, however looks like I have not selected the correct
way of posting to this group, well, will try again.
To intreduce myself, my name is Igor. I am a software developer.
Have a lot of experiounse with jaws scripting. So far I have not
developed anything useful using MSP scripting, just exploring the
pocibilities.
I have uploaded file yesterday to the files section of the group.
The file name is tools.rar. Those are some command-line utilities,
which can be pretty useful while developing and uploading scripts to
the pocket pc. Those tools let to copy files from and to mobile
device, check running processes, create and remove directories, delete
files and so on.
I don't remember, where I got those tools, however they came with
full source code so I don't think I am breaking any copyrights. Hope,
you will fine it useful.

All the best.

Igor.

Frederick

Mar 13, 2007, 8:50:05 PM3/13/07
to MSscripting
Hi Igor,

Thank you for up loading the tools file. That is very thoughtful! I
hope you will enjoy the list and I wanted to welcome you aboard!

God bless,
Mark (Frederick)