A Simple Script Challenge

sseric57

Mar 25, 2007, 4:12:15 AM3/25/07
to Scripting
Would it be possible to write something to do the following.  This may not be what scripting is, actually, so maybe someone can explain what it is and is not -- in simple terms for a simpleton...

I use two different voices, one for most uses and another for reading, which is set a bit slower and is a bit more pleasant for that task.  Currently, I go to Home/Send and find the voice I want and select it.  Could a script do that for me, like name one Paul and one Daniel.

Many thanks!

Eric S

Mark Torgerson

Mar 25, 2007, 4:07:46 PM3/25/07
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

This should be possible to do with a script but unfortunately I am at the very beginning of learning how to script in Mobile Speak. I don't even know how to find a script editor for mobile speak pocket. I would love to hear what other people would advise on your question. I believe there are a couple of people with MS scripting experience on this list. I hope they will be able to guide you to an answer!

God bless,
Mark