Just a test

Claude Renaud

Jun 25, 2007, 4:55:23 PM6/25/07
to Mobile Speak Scripting
Hi all,

Yes, because I haveno received any message from the list till a long time
now ...

Regards,

--

Claude Renaud

MSN : claude...@hotmail.fr
Skype : renaud_claude

Geoff Stephens

Jun 25, 2007, 6:51:09 PM6/25/07
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
It works! The only problem is that there has never been one post about
scripting.

Here is a question.

I have an AT&T 8525 and have thought about trying to do some scripting but
am a little lazy. One thing I really wish was at least somewhat usable is
the camera. I can get absolutely no feedback at all from MSP while in the
camera application. I know a lot of people say they don't need the camera.
I probably don't need it either. But I paid for a phone with a camera and
it would be nice to get some use of it. I did use the camera on my former
phone to a limited degree.

I am hesitant to try to introduce myself to LUA scripting with something
like the camera application on this phone. I am unfamiliar with the
structure of Windos Mobile applications and would probably have to start
with something a little more basic. But does anyone have any idea of the
technical issues surrounding applications that provide no speech out of the
box, and what kind of interface that might indicate?

If nobody has really gotten into LUA scripting with MSP as of yet, may be we
could start with some discussions about Windows Mobile application structure
and evolve into some attempts at scripting. I have seen a lot of requests
for information on the main MSP list but not a peep from anyone after they
receive the limiited documentation from code Factory. I know it's not Code
Factory's job to teach us how to write scripts and so if the documentation
is limited then that's the way it is for now. But it may be that the only
way we will move forward as a user community is to have some general
discussion about scripting in order to get people energized and moving
forward with it.

Mark Torgerson

Jun 25, 2007, 8:25:40 PM6/25/07
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,
I agree that it would be great to have a discussion of scripting going
on the list. However, I have no knowledge of how Lula works or if one needs
a special editor for Lula. I would love to know more about these things and
about scripting for mss and msp.

I think your idea of starting with some discussions on "Windows Mobile
application structure and evolve into some attempts at scripting." Sounds
like a great place to start. So far I have located the root directory on my
Q phone and some of the program folders. Where is the folder for the ms
scripts?

God bless,
Mark List owner

Geoff Stephens

Jun 27, 2007, 9:14:44 PM6/27/07
to msscr...@googlegroups.com
If you've tried searching for Lula you've gotten it wrong. This may explain
why you haven't found much. The scripting language is called LUA.

How many subscribers does this list currently have?