Fwd: 41st Annual Vanderbilt Cup October 2, 2021

MSSA Vice Commodore

Sep 7, 2021, 7:29:42 AM9/7/21
to MSSA
FYI

On behalf of Centerport Yacht Club, I’d like to invite your club’s PHRF racers to participate in our 41st Annual Vanderbilt Cup regatta, taking place on Saturday, October 2, 2021. We’re looking forward to a great race and an even better Mount Gay Rum Regatta Party in the Vanderbilt Museum’s beautiful Spanish courtyard with food, drinks, live music and raffles to benefit the Vanderbilt, and we hope your sailors will join us!

Here are links to our CYC websites with all of the details:

Please feel free to forward this email along and extend our invitation to your racers. I’ve also attached a flyer that you can post on your club bulletin board. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to seeing some of your members at the event!

The Best,

Robert Pluchino

Race Committee Co-Chairman

rcc...@centerport-yc.org

Centerport Yacht Club

CYC's Vanderbilt Cup is a qualifier for the Yacht Racing Association of Long Island Sound (YRALIS) Fall, Gitana, Sappho, Competitors, Kings Point and Mertz Trophies and also for the YRALIS Youth Challenge Cup.

--
Barry Lenoble
MSSA Vice Commodore