6/10 @10:00AM - Bridgeport Cruise

MSSA Rear Commodore

Jun 4, 2023, 9:28:51 AM6/4/23
to MSSA
Good day MSSA Cruisers;

The Bridgeport cruise is only 6 days away. Call Bridgeport Harbor Marina at 203-330-8787 to make your reservation, you can also make it on their website: bridgeportharbormarina.com. Don't forget to let them know you're with MSSA

We will be departing Mt. Sinai Harbor at 10AM on Saturday June 10th. The weather looks decent and the wind is out of the southwest at 10-15.

Here is the list of boats so far: Serendipity, Rig-A-Tony.

In 2022 we had 6-boats attend and in 2021 we had 12-boats.

Please let me know if you plan on joining us.

Best,

Jeff Pendergrast
Rear Commodore
S/V Serendipity

Ann Hobbs

Jun 4, 2023, 2:47:35 PM6/4/23
to rearco...@mssa.org, MSSA

This message is from the MSSA Google Group.
Replies are sent to the author of the message.

To post to the group, send email to ms...@googlegroups.com
To change your email settings go to http://groups.google.com/group/mssa

---

kcraig1166

Jun 4, 2023, 3:22:03 PM6/4/23
to Ann Hobbs, rearco...@mssa.org, MSSA
SV Heaven Sent is scheduled to attend
Curt Polly
Kelly Craig

Sent from my Galaxy

Carlyle John

Jun 4, 2023, 8:54:53 PM6/4/23
to kcrai...@yahoo.com, Ann Hobbs, MSSA, rearco...@mssa.org
Miya is booked for Bridgeport
Carl John

Audra Hallock

Jun 6, 2023, 1:17:53 PM6/6/23
to carlyle...@gmail.com, kcrai...@yahoo.com, Ann Hobbs, MSSA, rearco...@mssa.org
Organized Chaos is not "confirmed" yet, but I was told to call back tomorrow.  Looks likely that we will go on our FIRST cruise!  They are figuring out where to put us with an almost 8 foot draft....
I will update when I know for sure!
Audra Hallock

S/V Organized Chaos

NYS STEM Master Teacher

karen.athanasiades

Jun 7, 2023, 8:18:41 AM6/7/23
to MSSA Rear Commodore, MSSA
Kyrenia is booked.

Scott Gerber

Jun 7, 2023, 9:50:33 AM6/7/23
to karen.ath...@aol.com, MSSA Rear Commodore, MSSA
Hello MSSA cruisers, Unfortunately SV Apogee will not make the Bridgeport cruise. We have commitments to take friends sailing locally this  saturday and sunday. We wish all a great cruise and good time!!
Regards, Scotty and Karen

Scott R Gerber
General Manager
Northeast Airpark
Northeast Aviation Fuel
135 Dawn Drive
Brookhaven Calabro Airport
Shirley NY 11967
Unicom 122.85
Northeastairpark.com

Audra Hallock

Jun 7, 2023, 12:59:07 PM6/7/23
to scottr...@yahoo.com, karen.ath...@aol.com, MSSA Rear Commodore, MSSA
Organized Chaos is confirmed!  I don't think they can put us with the whole group due to our deep keel, but we'll be there!
Paul and Audra
Audra Hallock

S/V Organized Chaos

NYS STEM Master Teacher

MSSA Rear Commodore

Jun 9, 2023, 11:32:48 AM6/9/23
to MSSA
Good Morning-

Weather for Saturday looks to be sunny with winds out of the WNW 5-10 MPH.

The following boats are confirmed for the Bridgeport Cruise:

Serendipity
Heaven Sent
Myra
Organized Chaos
Kyrenia
Rig-A-Tony

Let me know if I missed anyone or if you are planning on attending. We plan on leaving Mt. Sinai harbor at 10:00AM. We can plan on a cocktail reception most likely on the dock at 5:00PM like we did in 2021. So please bring your own appetizers/ adult beverages etc.

Look forward to seeing you there!

I will be monitoring channel 72  and or I can be reached via cell at 203-268-2684.

Jeff
S/V Serendipity

Jun 9, 2023, 2:19:35 PM6/9/23
to MSSA, MSSA Rear Commodore
I'm sorry, Heaven Sent will NOT be able to make it.
We had to cancel our reservation.
Enjoy and safe sailing!

Thank you in advance;
Kelly A. Craig